Once again ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is very proud to host Tampa Bay’s favorite wine and food tasting event, Einstein on Food & Wine, which is held annually at MOSI (Museum of Science and Industry) on East Fowler Avenue in Tampa.
This year marks the 20th annual celebration and will be held on Saturday, January 17. There will be over 50 tables of wine and spirits to sample from, as well as food from over 30 of Tampa Bay’s best restaurants and caterers. Not to mention beer and cigars outside. Look for a lot of other surprises too!
$60 for MOSI members in advance
$75 for non-members in advance
$85 if purchased after January 10th
$125 for VIP tickets (including early access)
7 p.m. – VIP admission to MOSI
8 p.m. – general admission
10 p.m. – indoor tasting finishes; everyone moves outside for beer, cigars, food, dancing and fireworks until midnight.
This event promises to be bigger than ever! All proceeds go toward MOSI and the wonderful work it does in the community. For further information, click here or call (813) 987-6000.
- MOSI is the nation’s 6th largest science center
- MOSI is a national leader in experiential science education
- MOSI is the proud winner of the 2009 National Medal for Museums by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the nation’s highest community service honor for museums
- MOSI is the leading science center in the country in summer science camps
- MOSI is the only science center in the nation with a head start program
- MOSI is the only science center in the nation with a partnership school on campus
Einstein on Food & Wine has provided $2.1 million of funding to MOSI for science education programs and community scholarships.
Thank you for your support of the 2015 Einstein on Food & Wine!
Bill Stobbs, ABC Fine Wine & Spirits wine supervisor
Follow me on Twitter @abcwinebills