- Irish whiskey
Look for Irish whiskey to become a growing trend over the next few years, kind of how bourbon became the new “it” imbibe. Our Direct to You Irish whiskey, Old Tom Horan, is sweet and slightly spiced with notes of toffee, wood, cherry and nuts on a smooth, vanilla background and will give you a good idea of what to expect at the tastings.
- It’s free
Our Irish whiskey tastings are totally free. Try 9 different brands, find a new favorite and relish in the fact that you spent zero dollars to have such a good time.
- Expand your palate (and your knowledge)
Our spirits consultants will be ready and waiting with educational material and cool stories about the brands. All you’re responsible for is opening your mouth and swallowing.
- It’s a flexible event
The tastings span two weeks, with three different time slots. The majority of our stores are participating, so just click here to find one near you!
Convinced? Here are the details!
- Friday, March 11 from 5 -8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 12 from 4 -7 p.m.
- Bushmill’s Black
- Tuesday, March 15 4-7 p.m.
- Wednesday March 16 4-7 p.m./5-8 p.m. (depending on location)
- Thursday March 17 3-6 p.m./4-7 p.m./5-8 p.m. (depending on location)
- The Irishman
- Tullamore Dew
Visit abcfws.com/irishtastings for a list of all tastings locations and times.