- WHISKEY WITH HISTORY | Clyde May created his first batch of whiskey, albeit illegally, over 70 years ago as a moonshiner.
- MOONSHINER WITH A MISSION | He ended up spending eight months in jail for practicing his craft. No worries though, he set up a new still the day he was released.
- AGING | Instead of selling his moonshine fresh off the still like most, he aged small batches in charred oak barrels.
- A UNIQUE FINISH | Clyde May made a name for himself, and his whiskey, with its distinguishing smooth, crisp, Alabama-style finish.
- WHAT’S ALABAMA-STYLE WHISKEY? | Juice is extracted from apples and gently folded into the aged whiskey. This means noticeable hints of green apple and cinnamon are found in the finish.
MORE ABOUT THE WHISKEY:
TRY IT FOR YOURSELF! Click here for a $5 coupon off any Clyde May’s Whiskey through May 1, 2017 at your local ABC store!